Our Cheer Team tryouts this past May 7th were a huge success! Thanks to all of the staff, parents and cheerleaders! If you are still interested in joining our competitive cheer program, please contact Rebecca@energykidz.net.
Our Introduction to Cheer is a great and fun way to be introduced to the exciting sport of cheerleading. The participants will be introduced to various fundamental skills including how to stretch, warm-up, correct arm positions, simple cheers, chants, learn how to count for routines, proper jump technique as well as basic tumbling.
Our Tumbling Classes focus solely on tumbling and are designed to accommodate the more advanced skills that cheerleaders are often asked to perform. Our goal is to help your cheerleader along as quickly as we can while installing a solid foundation for safe tumbling.
Cheer Dress Code
- Boys: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- Clothing must be properly fitting. No loose or baggy clothing.
- No jewelry or swim bands. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Clean sneakers are required.