Intro to Cheer is a great place for beginners to dip their toes into the world of cheer! In this class, your child will learn the basics of cheer including 8-counts, motions, beginner level stunts, jumps and tumbling! No experience necessary!
Our Cheer Level 1 classes allows your child to take their skills and passion for cheer to the next level. Learning a variety of skills that will begin to teach them discipline, rhythm, time management and technique, this class will give a small glimpse into competitive cheer.
The Level 2 Cheer class will offer a more challenging criteria including a higher skill level of tumbling, jumps and stunting. Prior to this class, your child will have mastered the basics and will soon learn the remaining aspects of cheer while opening the door to competitive cheer.
Cheer Dress Code
- Boys: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- Clothing must be properly fitting. No loose or baggy clothing.
- No jewelry or swim bands. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Clean sneakers are required.
Important Registration Information - Please read!
Below are our Cheer classes that start the week of August 19th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2020.. You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.
Cheer Level 1 and Level 2 classes REQUIRE previous enrollment in the level, instructor recommendation to move up, or a skills test.