Click here for our Cheer class schedule and to register
Below are our Cheer classes that start the week of August 20th and run through the first week of June, 2018. You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.
Intermediate Cheer Tumbling classes REQUIRE previous enrollment in the level, instructor recommendation to move up, or a skills test.
Our Tumbling Classes focus solely on tumbling and are designed to accommodate the more advanced skills that cheerleaders are often asked to perform. Our goal is to help your cheerleader along as quickly as we can while installing a solid foundation for safe tumbling.
Our Stunt class focuses on recreational and competitive cheerleading athletes, starting with the simplest stunts and working our way up to more difficult sequences, you’ll learn the proper way to fly, back-spot, and/or base. Come ready to work on flexibility and strengthening exercises to become a stronger and more experienced cheerleader.
Cheer Dress Code
- Boys: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls: Shorts and a t-shirt.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- Clothing must be properly fitting. No loose or baggy clothing.
- No jewelry or swim bands. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Clean sneakers are required.