eNeRGy Performing Arts Piano and Vocal Registration!
Individual Vocal or Piano Lessons
Our Individual Piano and Vocal Lessons are used to build the student’s musicianship through a curriculum that covers essential skills, proficiency, widely accepted repertoire, and performance achievements. Teachers tailor lessons to each student’s age, goals, learning style, and musical preferences. Progress is updated monthly and available to view online.
The curriculum includes:
- Method – Widely accepted method books ensure that essential and expected skills are covered.
- Music Literacy – Reading and sight-reading of music notation, rhythm, dynamics, and expression.
- Technique – Accuracy, speed, stamina, coordination, dynamics, fluidity and efficiency of motion.
- Repertoire – Songs necessary to advance as a musician. Piano and Voice curriculum includes classical repertoire. This is the foundation of proper technique.
Individual Piano and Voice Lessons may be scheduled below. If you are unable to find a time that fits your schedule, you ma contact the Performing Arts director by emailing Taylor@energykidz.net to see if additional times are available.
Important Registration Information
Registration note: Upon registration, a registration fee and tuition will be charged to your credit card.
For more information regarding tuition, discount and make up or drop policies for kids dance lessons, please see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
PLEASE NOTE: No discounts apply to Private or Individual lessons.
Additional Performing Arts Information
- A material fee of $50 will be charged upon registration to cover all books and individual materials needed for the class / lesson.
- A Performance fee of $70 will be due by March 1st, 2021 for the 2020/2021 session. The recital fee includes two free tickets and additional tickets will be available for purchase prior to the recital.