The eNeRGy Team is composed of four competitive teams over several different disciplines:
- Mens Competitive Team
- Womens Competitive Team
- Tumbling and Trampoline (T&T) Team
- Cheer Team
- Dance Company
Since eNeRGy Kidz was founded, our Men’s and Women’s Gymnastics team have been one of the longest running and respected competitive team programs in our state. As our children’s gymnastics team* program grew we added the Trampoline and Tumbling Team, Cheer Team and our Dance Company to our competitive team family. Our competitive teams have seen not only great success at the state level, but also have achieved success at the Regional and National levels.
Our coaching staff strives each day to help each team member to become the best they can be. Our staff’s years of knowledge and experiences both as coaches and competitors allow them to help our team members achieve their goals each day.
- If you have questions or would like more information about our Men’s or Women’s Gymnastics teams, please contact, Benji Stern.
- If you have questions or would like more information about our Trampoline and Tumbling teams, please contact, Tara Grossweiler.
- If you have questions or would like more information about our Cheer teams, please contact, Tracy Allen.
- If you have questions or would like more information about our Dance Company, please contact, Morgan Lloyd.
To read more about our teams individual as well as see their competition schedules, please visit their respective pages.