What is eNeRGy Kidz' 30 Day Money Back Guarantee?
What are the eNeRGy Rules?
- Listen to the instructor.
- Stay off the equipment until given permission by an instructor.
- Be Kind. Please treat your classmates and instructors with respect.
- Children are not allowed to run, practice, throw objects, or “Horseplay.”
- Children should not exit the building without Adult Supervision.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Please do not allow children to jump, walk, or climb on chairs, benches, or cubbies.
- Please do not allow your children to enter in to the dance rooms, martial arts room or either gym for any reason other than to join their registered class.
- Please help keep the noise level to a minimum
- For the safety and consideration of your fellow parents, please do not park your vehicle in the loading and unloading zone.
These Rules are established for the safety of our children and to make everyone’s visit an enjoyable one.
What, When and How do I pay?
What discounts are available?
Current customers who refer a new customer to our facility will receive a $10 coupon! There is no limit to the number of customers that you can refer and therefore there is no limit to the number of coupons that you can receive! Coupon will be issued upon enrollment of the new customer. In order to redeem coupon, please bring your coupons to the front office so that we can apply them to your account. Please note: Refer a friend discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
A 10% discount is given to additional children within the same family when enrolling for classes. (Discount is taken on lowest priced class.) Please note: Sibling discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
There will be a 50% discount applied to the lowest tuition class when the same child takes a 2nd class! 3rd, 4th and additional classes will receive a 50% discount as well! Please note: Multi Class discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
What should my child wear?
What should we expect on the first day of class?
What do I do while my child is in class?
How will I know when my child can move to another level?
Our Gymnastics, Cheer, and Trampoline & Tumbling classes have a progression chart that will be handed out to your child during class. This chart contains a sampling of the skills your child will be working on throughout the year. You will always know your child’s progress by looking at their chart. Each child needs to master the basic fundamentals before moving to the next level. When they master a skill they will receive a puzzle piece to attach to their chart. When they display in class safely and consistently all skills necessary for all the Olympic events for the program, they will be invited to move up to the next level in their program.
Once your child has qualified for the next level, our office will notify you. If you feel that your child may have met the qualifications, please feel free to discuss this with their instructor or the program director. When notified, your child may move to the next level. Each level has a different time length, class availability, and tuition price.
Our Martial Arts program will have testing and promotion throughout the year.
What happens when my child misses class?
eNeRGy Kidz provides make-up opportunities as a courtesy to our students and parents. Please be aware that some classes have very limited make up opportunities and make-ups are not available for Team. Make-ups are not mandatory and can be used at your discretion. Please be advised that we do not pro-rate, refund, or credit tuition for any unattended classes. All missed classes are eligible to be made up.
When scheduling a make-up:
- You must verbally schedule a make-up with the office. Please call the office at (919) 790-9400 and we will assist you in finding a make-up class.
- A class day must be missed before you are able to schedule a make-up class for that specific day.
- Make ups are non-transferable. Make ups can only be scheduled for the student currently enrolled.
- If at all possible, please call when your child will not be attending their regular class. This allows other students the opportunity to schedule make-ups in your child’s place for that day.
- We are only able to schedule a make-up two weeks in advance.
- If your child is unable to attend a scheduled make-up, you must call to cancel. Failure to call and cancel the make-up will result in the forfeiture of the make-up opportunity.
- Make-ups for Dance must be scheduled before March 30th, 2019 for the 2018/2019 session.
- Make-ups for Gymnastics, Cheer, Martial Arts, Home School or T&T classes must be scheduled before May 17th, 2019 for the 2018/2019 session.
- For the above reason, classes missed after or make-ups not scheduled prior to these deadlines are automatically forfeited and can only be redeemed for Parent’s Night Out. (age restrictions apply)
- In order to accommodate everyone, you must schedule your make-up within 90 days of missing that class. After 90 days, your make-up opportunity will be automatically forfeited.
- Make-ups cannot be redeemed or scheduled after withdrawing from the program or the end of the session.
What if I am unable to fit a make-up class into my schedule?
Can I change class Day & Time?
What happens if the weather is too bad to travel?
When are the Year End Shows and eNeRGy Dance recital scheduled?
During the last week of the session, all of Monday through Thursday classes for Kindergarten and above Gymnastics and Trampoline & Tumbling will be performing in our Year-end show. This is a gymnastic version of a “dance recital” where each class will perform on different events. We will open our gym to parents, friends, and family to watch their children perform skills at each event. We hope that you will be able to attend and enjoy what your children have to share with you.
Year End Show Off Time
For our Friday and Saturday classes as well as all of our Pre-School, Little Twisters, Martial Arts, Cheer and our 1:30 Boy’s and Girl’s Recreational gymnastics classes, we will hold a Year-End Show Off Time the last day of their class. We welcome parents and family to come in the gym and watch their children during their regular class time. At the end of class, we will have a completion ceremony for them.
eNeRGy Dance Recital
We will have a recital at the end of the session in order to give our dancers the opportunity to perform on stage for family and friends as well as learn how to present him or herself in front of a crowd. Please see the Dance page for the specific day of the recital. Each class will have recital costumes that are age appropriate and never suggestive or provocative.