Click here for our Boys Gymnastics class schedule and to register
Below are our Boys Gymnastics classes that start the week of June 12th as well as August 21st and run through the first week of June, 2018. You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.
- Recreational age groups: Kindergarten-1st, 2nd-4th and 5th and Up
- Intermediate and Advanced age groups: 1st-3rd and 4th and Up (These classes REQUIRE previous enrollment in the level, instructor recommendation to move up, or a skills test.)
eNeRGy Kidz Boy’s Gymnastics instruction for Kindergartner’s and up is divided into Recreational, Intermediate and Advanced levels with increasing difficulty and length of class at each level. Movement through the program is based on ongoing evaluation by the instructor and will occur as soon as the gymnast demonstrates the necessary skills at their level. Boy’s classes will learn the Olympic events of Floor, Pommel Horse, Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars and High Bar.
Gymnastics Dress Code
- Preschool classes (ages 1-5): Clothing that will not get caught on equipment. No dresses, tutus or cumbersome clothing.
- Boys (Kindergarten & up): T-shirt and athletic shorts.
- Girls (Kindergarten & up): One-Piece leotard (no bathing suits, leotards with large openings in the back, ballet tutus or skirts.) Girls may wear tight fitting shorts such as soffe shorts or biker shorts with their leotard.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands, or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Everyone must have bare-feet.