Girls Gymnastics Schedule and Registration
Our 1st level of girls gymnastics classes, called Recreational, are listed below for Kindergarten and up.
Gymnastics Dress Code
- Preschool classes (ages 1-5): Clothing that will not get caught on equipment. No dresses, tutus or cumbersome clothing.
- Boys (Kindergarten & up): T-shirt and athletic shorts.
- Girls (Kindergarten & up): One-Piece leotard (no bathing suits, leotards with large openings in the back, ballet tutus or skirts.) Girls may wear tight fitting shorts such as soffe shorts or biker shorts with their leotard.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands, or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Everyone must have bare-feet.
Important Registration Information
Registration note: Upon registration, a registration fee and tuition will be charged to your credit card.
For more information regarding our tuition, discount and make up or drop policies, please see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
Below are our Girls Recreational Gymnastics classes that start the week of September 14th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2021.
You can filter the classes based on age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.