eNeRGy Kidz Girl’s Gymnastics instruction for Kindergartner’s and up is divided into Recreational, Intermediate, Advanced with increasing difficulty and length of class at each level. Movement through the program is based on ongoing evaluation by the instructor and will occur as soon as the gymnast demonstrates the necessary skills at their level. Girls classes will learn the Olympic events of Vault, Bars, Beam and Floor.
Our 1st level of girls gymnastics classes, called Recreational, are listed below for Kindergarten and up.
Gymnastics Dress Code
- Preschool classes (ages 1-5): Clothing that will not get caught on equipment. No dresses, tutus or cumbersome clothing.
- Boys (Kindergarten & up): T-shirt and athletic shorts.
- Girls (Kindergarten & up): One-Piece leotard (no bathing suits, leotards with large openings in the back, ballet tutus or skirts.) Girls may wear tight fitting shorts such as soffe shorts or biker shorts with their leotard.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands, or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Everyone must have bare-feet.
Important Registration Information - Please read!
Below are our Girls Gymnastics classes that start the week of June 17th as well as August 19th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2020. You can filter the classes based on age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.