Martial Arts Schedule and Registration
Martial Arts Dress Code
- White Gi pants, belt/sash and eNeRGy t-shirt. Martial Arts t-shirts and Gis are available to be purchased from the office.
Click here for purchasing instructions.
- Everyone must have bare feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
Important Registration Information
Registration note: Upon registration, a registration fee and tuition will be charged to your credit card.
For more information regarding our tuition, discount and make up or drop policies, please see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
- Dress code for Martial Arts requires that you purchase a Gi for your child. Gis may be purchased from the office.
Below are our Martial Arts classes that start the week of September 14th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2021.
You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.
Note: Intermediate and Advanced REQUIRE previous enrollment in the level, instructor recommendation to move up, or a skills test.