Click here for our Martial Arts class schedule and to register
Additional Martial Arts Information
- Upon initial enrollment, your student will receive a Gi, White belt and a t-shirt. If you drop within the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund minus $25 for the Gi.
- If your student out-grows their Gi, one may be purchased from the office for $25. Gis are only sold as a set.
Below are our Martial Arts classes that start the week of June 12th as well as August 21st and run through the first week of June, 2018. You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.
Note: Intermediate and Advanced REQUIRE previous enrollment in the level, instructor recommendation to move up, or a skills test.
Martial Arts Dress Code
- Gi pants, belt/sash and eNeRGy t-shirt. (received at intial enrollment or first class.)
- Everyone must have bare feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.