Important Information about our Clinics
Our Summer Clinics are specialty classes that have a reduced teacher student ratio. VIP, 2nd child discounts and multi-class discounts still apply.
To book a Clinic, please use the class listing table below to find availability. (Tuition will be prorated if you register for a class that has already begun.)
- NEW Customers: Select a Clinic to register for, then please fill out the registration form and submit to complete your registration.
- Customers with existing accounts: Select a Clinic to register for, then click on the link at the top of the registration form to log in to the Parent Portal.
For your child’s safety:
- All classes have a 15 minute break in between to allow for cleaning, etc.
- All entrance and exits in the building throughout the Summer will be carpool style. Before class starts, a staff member will check in students and take them to their teacher. After class, students will released to parent in carpool. We are asking that all children be dropped off and picked up and not have parents in the lobbies.
- We are also requiring children to wear a mask in and out of the facility, however, they are not required to participate with mask on. We are requiring our staff to wear a mask for any spotting or in situations that we cannot maintain social distancing.