Students in the trampoline and tumbling classes will learn the basic building blocks of tumbling skills and sequences. There are three levels: Recreation, Intermediate and Advanced, with the skill level and length of class increasing as they move throughout the levels. Recreational classes will work on the basic tumbling skills such as handstands and cartwheels through spotted back handsprings. Intermediate classes will work on moving from standing tumbling such as standing back handsprings to more running tumbling such as round off back handspings. In the Advanced classes, students will perfect tumbling series such round off back handsprings, back tucks and more advanced tumbling series. Placement in advanced tumbling classes is by instructor recommendation or skill evaluation. All trampoline and tumbling classes will utilize trampoline, floor, rod floor and the tumble trak in order to increase their spatial awareness and skill progressions.
Trampoline and Tumbling Dress Code
- Boys must wear shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls have the option of wearing a leo and shorts or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Everyone must have bare-feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.