Preschool Trampoline and Tumbling Schedule and Registration
Children in the Jumping Joeys Trampoline and Tumbling Preschool class will begin learning the basic building blocks of tumbling skills and the correct way to use the trampoline. While participating in fun activities that build strength and flexibility, children will develop balance and coordination skills necessary in the trampoline and tumbling environment. All classes will utilize trampoline, floor, rod floor and the tumble trak in order to increase their spatial awareness and skill progressions.
Trampoline and Tumbling Dress Code
- Boys must wear shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls have the option of wearing a leo and shorts or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Everyone must have bare feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
Important Registration Information
Registration note: Upon registration, a registration fee and tuition will be charged to your credit card. For more information regarding our tuition, discount and make up or drop policies, please see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
- Our Age cutoff for Jumping Joeys is August 31st of each year which is identical to the Wake County Public Schools cutoff date. ex. A child who turns 4 on August 15th would be in a 4 yr old class but a child who turns 4 on September 15th would be in a 3 yr old class.
Below are our Preschool T&T classes that start the week of September 14th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2021.