Children in the Jumping Joeys Trampoline and Tumbling Preschool class will begin learning the basic building blocks of tumbling skills and the correct way to use the trampoline. While participating in fun activities that build strength and flexibility, children will develop balance and coordination skills necessary in the trampoline and tumbling environment. All classes will utilize trampoline, floor, rod floor and the tumble trak in order to increase their spatial awareness and skill progressions.
Trampoline and Tumbling Dress Code
- Boys must wear shorts and a t-shirt.
- Girls have the option of wearing a leo and shorts or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Everyone must have bare feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
Important Registration Information - Please read!
- Our Age cutoff for Jumping Joeys is August 31st of each year which is identical to the Wake County Public Schools cutoff date. ex. A child who turns 4 on August 15th would be in a 4 yr old class but a child who turns 4 on September 15th would be in a 3 yr old class.
Below are our Preschool T&T classes that start the week of August 19th and run through the 2nd week of June, 2020. You can filter the classes based on level and/or age/grade. Click on any class for pricing information and to register.